Business Development Coordinator
We are a successful and steadily growing IT services company that primarily works with small to mid-sized businesses as an outsourced IT department. Since 1993, we have provided Central Texas businesses with solutions, guidance and support to ensure that technology always enhances their ability to run a successful business.
We need a dynamic sales professional with experience selling services for a MSP or similar technology company. The mission of the Business Development Coordinator is to lead the sales activities of the company in order to meet or exceed sales goals. To accomplish this objective, you will qualify leads into prospects and convert prospects into clients.
We work hard to ensure that we always recommend the right solutions for clients, based on what will address the need or pain point and cost considerations. A successful candidate for this position will have the ability to create partnerships with owners and executives to provide technology consulting in a trusting manner.
- Meet with 16 prospective clients per month.
- Convert appropriate prospects into clients in order to meet the company's recurring managed services goal of $5,000 of new revenue per month.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage sales pipeline from lead to close.
- Initiate contact with incoming leads to identify qualified prospects.
- Meet with prospective clients and close recurring revenue for managed or cloud services.
- Provide consultative sales and recommend solutions for technology needs to small and mid-sized businesses.
- Prepare and present quotes or proposals to clients and follow up accordingly.
- Work with marketing by participating in lead generation campaigns, including outbound phone calls.
- Contribute to marketing initiatives, such as content creation.
- Participate in routine sales and marketing meetings.
- Track appropriate sales metrics and report results to the company.
- Other duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience selling or working at an MSP or a technology services firm is preferred.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot or similar CRM.
- Strong familiarity with working with small to mid-sized businesses in a consultative manner.
- Top-level inbound marketing knowledge or the desire to learn about sales-marketing initiatives.
- Ability to recommend an appropriate technology solution to satisfy a client need.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technology in a manner that is understandable to others.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Must have strong initiative and ability to work independently to effectively manage his/her own sales pipeline.
- Honest, full of integrity and dependable.
- Possess a genuine desire to help.
- Takes ownership of all tasks and is committed to high quality results.
- Track record of self-improvement and continuous learning.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Good sense of humor, ability to have fun even in pressure-filled moments.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to make decisions in matters of significance.
To check out our selection of benefits, please visit the careers page on our website.