Business Development Coordinator
We are a successful and steadily growing IT services company that primarily works with small to mid-sized businesses as an outsourced IT department. Since 1993, we have provided Central Texas businesses with solutions, guidance and support to ensure that technology always enhances their ability to run a successful business.
We need a dynamic sales professional with experience selling services for a MSP or similar technology company. The mission of the Business Development Coordinator is to support the sales and marketing activities of the company to meet or exceed sales goals through inbound and outbound lead generation, qualifying leads into prospects and converting prospects into clients.
We work hard to ensure that we always recommend the right solutions for clients, based on what will address the need or pain point and cost considerations. A successful candidate for this position will have the ability to create partnerships with owners and executives to provide technology consulting in a trusting manner.
- Schedule and meet with 16 prospective clients per month.
- Contribute to 30 new leads per month.
- Generate 4 proposals to personally sourced prospects per month.
- Convert appropriate prospects into clients in order to meet the company’s recurring managed services goal of $4,500 of new revenue per month.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute outbound lead generation activities (i.e. outbound phone calls, attending events, networking, etc.).
- Manage sales pipeline from prospecting new leads to close.
- Initiate contact with incoming leads to identify qualified prospects.
- Meet with prospective clients and close recurring revenue for managed or cloud services.
- Provide consultative sales and recommend appropriate managed services solutions to small and midsized businesses.
- Prepare and present service proposals and quotes to clients and follow up accordingly.
- Contribute to marketing initiatives, such as content creation.
- Participate in routine sales and marketing meetings.
- Work in partnership with marketing to meet and track unified sales and marketing metrics.
- Other duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
- Ability to recommend an appropriate managed services solution to satisfy a client need.
- Strong familiarity with working with small to midsized businesses in a consultative manner.
- Top-level inbound marketing knowledge or the desire to learn about sales-marketing initiatives.
- Must have strong initiative and ability to work independently to effectively manage his/her own sales pipeline.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot or similar CRM. Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technology in a manner that is understandable to others.
- Experience selling or working at an MSP or a technology services firm is preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Honest, full of integrity and dependable.
- Possess a genuine desire to help.
- Takes ownership of all tasks and is committed to high quality results.
- Track record of self-improvement and continuous learning.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Good sense of humor, ability to have fun even in pressure-filled moments.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to make decisions in matters of significance.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience or a combination of education and experience.
To check out our selection of benefits, please visit the careers page on our website.
This position offers a base salary plus an uncapped commission. Salary is commensurate with experience.